Crispy Capers With Pan Roasted Fish
Crispy Capers With Pan Roasted Fish ✨
Whipped up in less then 15 minutes and so delicious. Inspired by my all time favorite restaurant #isodi + all you need is
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or oil of choice)
- 2 fillets of white fish (I always get mine from @pasillo6 or @puerto21_ )
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro cilantro - salt, pepper + garlic powder
- Add 1 tbsp oil into a sauce pan and please over medium heat. Once heated add in capers. Fry until the capers fluff up and begin to brown on the edges. Stir ocasionally, once the oil has been soaked, remove capers and place on a small plate.
- In that same saucepan you can add the other tbsp of oil and place your fish skin down on the pan, season with 1/4 tsp of garlic salt + pepper (or with salt + garlic powder)
- Cover the fillets in the saucepan and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Chop the cilantro. Once the fish is cooked place the fillets each on a plate and garnish with capers, cilantro and lemon. Enjoy with avocado and your preferred sides