Shroom Lettuce Tacos
Need a quick veggie lunch idea? These tacos are so delicious and super super simple made with minimal ingredients.
- 2-3 cups of mushrooms
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the tacos
- 6 mini romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup shaved cabbage
- 1/2 cup alfalfa
- 1 avocado
- Top of with my Tahini Cesar Dressing!
- Chop and cook the green onions including the tips in a nonstick pan, instead of oil I prefer to use water to soften the onions.
- Add the onions to the pan and 1/4 cup of water then cover for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally, then add the other 1/4 cup of water and cover and repeat if needed.
- Chop your mushrooms and once the onion is softened add in the mushrooms and season w s+p and garlic powder.
- Cover and allow to cook.
- Meanwhile assemble the tacos.
- First place the lettuce cups, then the alfalfa and cabbage, cut your avocado into slices and assemble.
- Once mushrooms are cooked add to your tacos. For best taste serve with my Tahini Caesar Dressing and enjoy!!