Simple Roasted Tomato Soup
Roasted Tomato Soup, seriously the easiest and healthiest tomato soup you’ll ever make. It can’t get more basic than a 1 pan and 5 ingredients recipe. And this gloomy weather just calls for this cozy, warming recipe, sorry it took me forever to post it... serves 2 people, here it is:
1 green onion minced
3 garlic buds
2 tbsp avocado oil
1/4 cup fresh basil (or 1-2 tbsp dried basil)
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Optional: (1 tsp oregano or italian seasoning)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Halve tomatoes and place cut side up with the onion on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and add garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 40-50 minutes, just until starting to brown.
4. Place in the blender and puree until smooth (you'll want to leave the lid cracked slightly so the steam can escape).
5. Serve immediately, sprinkle cheese of choice and enjoy ✨