Easy Fluffy Almond Flour Pancakes
Im a sucker for pancakes, I can have them any day at any hour of the week! Sometimes I even have them for dinner 🙈 and these almond flour pancakes are moist, fluffy and delicious! They’re naturally grain free , sugar free, gluten free and keto!! Hope you enjoy the recipe🥞
1 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup water
1 tsp coconut oil (melted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup blueberries
1. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Mix the wet ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Then lightly mix in blueberries.
4. Heat some coconut oil in a large skillet on medium heat and pour the batter into the pan. Let cook for about 2-3 minutes until little bubbles start to form on top, then flip and let cook for another minute.
5. Serve with your favorite toppings like blueberries, yogurt or sugar free maple syrup!