2min Homemade Almond Milk
No store bought almond milk? No problem.
This homemade almond milk takes literally 2 minutes to make and requires so little ingredients.
- 4 tbps Almond butter
- 4 cups of water
- Optional: 1 tsp of vanilla, pinch of salt, 1-2 dates if want to sweeten.
- In your blender add in 2 cups of water and 2 tbsp of almond butter and blend in high speed until smooth consistency and froth begins to form.
- Now taste your milk and add in any of the optional add ins. I always add vanilla bc its my favorite and maybe a pinch of salt.
- Blend again and transfer to your jars. Then Repeat.
- Store refrigerated. Stays good for 5 days up to a week. :)
- Separation is normal as your milk has no additives. So Shake Well before using!
- I prefer to do 2 cups at a time, then transfer it over to my milk jar. Then do the other 2 cups, in order to assure a smooth blend of the almond butter
- If you are to add in dates. I recommend 'Pre Soaking' them in warm water, just enough to fully cover the dates, this helps to soften the date and blend in easier to the milk, not leaving chunks behind.
- Always taste your food ! You are your best critic. If it needs more vanilla go for it. little by little.