Cocoa Chia Pudding
Easiest chocolate chia pudding that goes perfect on yogurt, smoothies or spoonfuls when you are craving some natural and sugar free sweets.
- 1 3/4 cups my homemade Cashew Milk or Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Unsweetened
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder unsweetened
- optional add ins: 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours.
- Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings such as fruit or granola, add to your yogurt or smoothies.