Guilt-Free Protein Pancakes
This is a need not a want situation. Fricken amazing protein pancakes to start off the wknd 🥞 low carb, healthy + delish
1 1/2 scoops @questnutrition protein pancake mix
2 egg whites
1/2 mashed ripe banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 c cashew milk (any milk will work) or Almond breeze unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, banana, almond milk, baking powder, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in Quest Protein Powder and cinnamon.
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray or coconut oil and heat over low-medium.
- Scoop 3-4 tablespoons of batter per pancake onto pan.
- Cook pancakes 2 to 3 minutes each side, or until golden brown.
- Add in banana slices, choco chips, blueberries anything you want before flippin
Topped these babies off w/toasted coconut flakes, homemade coconut yogurt, ab + blueberries and @choczero maple pecan syrup!