Coconut Banana Bread
What do you do when you have overripe bananas... BANANA BREAD. This is easilyyy one of my husbands favorite treat and I love it because it is so simple and easy to make and requires so little ingredients!! This is vegan, paleo, healthy, no sugar added, minimal... any other adjectives? jajaj in al seriousness... it's pretty damn delicious! Enjoy!! Let me know if you make it!! <3
- 4 bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 chia eggs (3 tbs chia seeds + 6 tbs of almond milk) allow to soak for 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Optional: Walnuts and coconut flakes to garnish
- Peel and mash the 4 bananas in a mixing bowl. Try to get an apple sauce consistency, if there are small clumps it is perfectly fine as well!
- Add in the rest of the ingredients; cinnamon, vanilla, coconut oil, baking soda and powder and chia eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the coconut flour and combine until smooth consistency.
- Place in a loaf pan, top with walnuts and bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Halfway through, take loaf out and top with coconut flakes, this way they will get perfectly crispy and golden brown then bake for another 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and enjoy!!!