Coconut Keto Bread
My week can only go downhill from here! This Coconut Keto Bread is so delicious, moist and healthy! And best part of it all is that its made in a food processor- literally fool proof! Just whip up together all these ingredients and you are set !
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (or regular butter) room temp
- 4 eggs + 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- A little less than 1 tbsp of cinnamon (or you can add a tbsp of sweetener of choice- if using stevia use very little as it is very sweet!!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Add in coconut flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and mix in food processor
- Then add in coconut butter, eggs and egg whites and apple cider vinegar. Blend until smooth consistency. Optional add in cinnamon or sweetener of choice!
- Coat a bread pan with some butter or coconut oil and pour in mixture.
- Bake bread at 350 for about 15 minutes. Watch carefully and once the top is golden brown remove and place a tooth pick to make sure it is fully cooked.
- Allow to cool then enjoy!
- I thinly sliced the bread while it was still in the pan. This allows for the thin slices and even slices as the bread may crumble easier once removed.
- Use a small bread pan in order for the loaf to have more height. After several attempts in my bread pan my loaf still doesn't have the height I would like. SO if you have a smaller pan I believe the mixture will be more compact and rise higher.